If you are familiar with the range of keyword tools available today it is likely that you have heard of or used Übersuggest. It’s a free tool which gathers data from Google Suggest (and a growing list of other sources) to return a list of structured keyword suggestions for your primary keyword. It’s a great tool which we use too.
Did you know that you can now trigger a Übersuggest keyword suggestion report directly from a Keyword Eye report? Well, now you can. It’s easy to do so too.
Simply right click any keyword within a cloud and click ‘Ubersuggest’ to open a report for this keyword in a new browser tab. That’s it.
We think it’s a really useful addition to Keyword Eye to expand keyword research possibilities for our users. We hope you think so too.
The right click context menu also has the following options:
- Open in New Keyword Cloud - This opens up a new report in Keyword Eye for the clicked keyword.
- Image Search - This opens up a new image report in Keyword Eye for the clicked keyword.
- Delete Keyword - This removes the keyword from the cloud. Please note that this also removes the keyword from the visualization and grid views for the report in question.
- Google Search - This performs a Google search for the clicked keyword within a new browser tab.
- Google Search - allintitle: - This performs a Google search for the clicked keyword using the ‘allintitle:’ search operator within a new browser tab. This is a popular SEO query for identifying competitor numbers for a keyword.
- Google Insights for Search - This report displays search trends for the clicked keyword within a new browser tab.
Are there any other external links or tools you would like to see linked from this menu? Please get in touch with your suggestions!