We are pleased to announce a new feature to the Domain Ranking Report available within Keyword Eye Pro. It now allows you to get PPC (pay per click) keyword and ranking data for a domain. This report previously returned keyword data based on organic search engine keyword rankings for a domain. Simply enter a domain and the report would return:
- Keywords that the domain ranks for
- Keyword search volume per month
- Keyword competition level
- Keyword average PPC cost per click
- Keyword search engine ranking
- Domain keyword ranking URL
- Number of search results for the keyword
This is a great way to gather research for the paid results for your own or competitor domains.
Enter a domain, select the ‘PPC’ type and see what keywords your competitors are bidding on. Analyze the associated keyword data for these keywords including the average cost per click, search volume and competition level.
Upgrade to Keyword Eye Pro today to start using this new report. If you have any thoughts or feedback please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us :)